Job Description :
- A React.js developer is responsible for developing user interface
components and implementing them by following well-known React.js
workflows (such as Redux).
- A React.js developer develops and ensures that user interface
components, and the overall application, are robust and easy to
maintain. Dedication to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated
design, and quality code development is important.
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and
offering suggestions for improvements.
- To write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Demonstrate deliverables to the client during the client meetings.
Role : Software (MERN) Developer
Required Skills :
- 2+ years of relevant experience in React.js development.
- Must have minimum 2 year, actively coding in node.js for web
- Able to develop new user-interface features using React.js.
- Thorough understanding of React.js, its core principles, and life
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux, React.js).
- Strong attention to detail in UX & UI.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for team and client
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - System Programming|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Tech|
|Contact Person||Sanjay Singhania|
|Address||Old post office road, Jaspur- U.S.Nagar|