Bareilly, Rampur, Nainital, , Rudrapur, Haldwani, Bajpur, Kashipur, Khatima, Kichha
• Responsible for overall activities of shop floor.
• To ensure that the Material packed is OK according to QA Norms.
• Provide regular Training sessions to Supervisors & Company helpers.
• Knowledge of ASB machine operation & ISBM Machine
• To adhere /ensure Compliance of all the functions as per the ISO standards and related compliances at the Unit.
• To ensure framing of schedule of conducting process/quality standards training for technicians in all technical department.
• Ensure conducting/organizing quality analysis/audit on monthly basis and issue remedial guidelines for improvement/zero rejection.
• Devise quality manufacturing system and procedures to meet international/National standards in sync with Production department.
• To ensure customer audits are handled appropriately by pre-planning/preparation of all documents for customer satisfaction.
• Well versed about Ms-Office.
• Acknowledged for overcoming complex challenges and making high stake decisions using strong work ethics & irreproachable integrity
• Skilled in establishing processes, streamlining workflow and creating work environment to enhance productivity
A forward thinking person with excellent communication, analytical & relationship management skills; exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation & creativity to achieve corporate & personal goals
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, Professional Degree, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc|
|Key Skills||QA Engineer QC Engineer Quality Assurance Quality Engineer|
|Contact Person||Sanjay Singhania|
|Address||Old post office road, Jaspur- U.S.Nagar|