Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Moradabad, NOIDA
Job Description - The Packaging Supervisor is responsible for supervising all packaging department activities on a daily basis. This position supervises the production, quality, and warehousing of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives. Supervision of the daily operations of the packaging team is given, to achieve team and company objectives. Communicate, motivate, supervise, counsel and discipline when necessary direct reports while working closely with HR and upper management.
Duties and Responsibilities - This position is responsible for making sure employees are properly performing their duties that affect food safety or quality of products produced at the facility. In addition, but not limited to:
• Ensure that all employees, visitors, etc. follow the company’s Accident Prevention Rules.
• Isolate any product which will not meet the established quality standards or may cause a food safety hazard if eaten. Notify quality assurance department of any such problem and record on appropriate document. Notify Packaging Supervisor or Packaging Coordinator.
• Make sure employees are following GMP’s, keep their area clean at all times, and tools picked up.
• Perform all work in accordance with company standards and established safety procedures.
• Know and understand all equipment in plant from the production area through shipping.
• To train and direct laborers in their various jobs, in a way which will promote safety, quality, and productivity.
• Assist in the safe receipt, storage, retrieval, warehouse control, and timely processing of productions and orders.
• Assist in ensuring quality in every aspect of the product.
• Assist and implement the enforcement of GMPs and understand HACCP.
• Coordinate Production
• Supervise Shipping and Receiving Department
• Assist in production when needed
• Be involved in the hiring and training of new employee’s, refer employees for promotions
• Prepare the production schedule
• Other duties as as
|Experience||2 - 8 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping|
|Qualification||Vocational Course, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, Other Doctorate Degree, Some Tertiary Coursework, Ph.D/Doctorate|
|Key Skills||Packing Incharge Packing Supervisor packing Packing Machine Operator Packing Chemist Packing Operator Packaging|
|Contact Person||Sanjay Singhania|
|Address||Old post office road, Jaspur- U.S.Nagar|